FJ has developed PRIOR, a flexible automation and control system, capable of being implemented in different types of marine and industrial installations.
The main applications are:
Quick closing systems
These valve systems allow instantaneous cutting of flammable liquid lines (such as oil or fuel) in case of emergency.
- Produced under international standards (SOLAS).
- Valves manufactured by SAVAL.
- According to the standards of the classification societies.
These systems can be integrated into PRIOR|VAL, providing remote and overall visualization of valve status.
Remote valve control
FJ offers a complete system with motorized valves and the workstations for remote control.
The use of PRIOR|VAL allows the equipment to be operated from touch screens, integrate with other systems, improvements in maintenance, digitalization of components, etc.
FJ incorporates SAVAL valves and the PRIOR control system.
- Valves with hydraulic, pneumatic or electric actuators.
- Own control system (PRIOR).
- Flexibility and adaptation to the needs of each project.
Hydraulics and Pneumatics
Maneuvering systems allow hydraulic and pneumatic equipment to be handled in a controlled and reliable manner. They can handle doors, lifts, ramps, agitators or other associated equipment.
- Flexible design adapted to each system.
- Remote or local controls.
- Multiple connections and equipment.
This equipment can be remotely monitored and controlled with PRIOR|MEQ.